Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. After, head to the stepped Pyramid of Djoser at Saqqara, followed by Dahsur and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt.
• Pick up from the hotel by our tour representative at 08:00AM
• Excursion will start with the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then, proceed to visit the Great Sphinx.
• Next, visit to Djoser pyramid, the world's oldest major stone structure (Saqqara).
• After, transfer to Memphis, the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom and considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years. See the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
• Finally, visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur.
• Return to the hotel.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from the hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide. Spanish, Portuguese and Italian are also available.
• Lunch meal at a local restaurant (Koshary)
• Shopping around the area.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary such as entrance fees, camel/horse riding, Etc.
copyrights © 2022 Tahrir Plaza Suites. All rights reserved.