A day visit to Egypt's second most beautiful city. See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Motazah palace and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
• Pick up from the hotel at 07:00AM by our tour representative and transfer to Alexandria (~3hrs).
• On arrival, visit Pompay's Pillar, which was constructed in honour of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th Cent.
• After, visit the Catacombs, which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
• Lunch at a local restaurant in Alexandria
• Then, visit to Qaitbay Citadel, which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria
• Later, visit to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
• Finally, explore Montazah palace and return to Cairo.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from the hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Entry tickets
copyrights © 2022 Tahrir Plaza Suites. All rights reserved.