Enjoy highlights of Aswan in a full-day tour. Our tour will take you to the high dam that created lake Nasser, the unfinished obelisk to see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars and finally to the iconic Philae temple situated in an island.
• Pick-up from your hotel in Aswan at 8:00 by our representative.
• Start your tour by visiting the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 that protects Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
• Proceed to visit the unfinished Obelisk, which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut stone. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the Eastern bank of Luxor. Other opinions support that the obelisk belongs to Queen Nefertiti.
• Finally, visit the majestic Philae Temple, which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island.
• Transfer back to your hotel.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• English-speaking tour guide. Spanish, Portuguese and Italian are also available.
• Bottle of water
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sites
copyrights © 2023 Tahrir Plaza Suites. All rights reserved.