Admire artifacts from Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. After, visit Salah El Din Citadel, constructed in 1183 AD, and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century. Finally, tour Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
• Pick up from the hotel by our tour representative to visit the Egyptian museum, which features a rare collection of 5000 years of Egyptian art considered the largest in the world. Over 250,000 precious artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the king Tutankhamun with gold and jewelry that was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years.
• Then, visit to Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
• After, transfer to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar, and later visit Coptic Cairo to see the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara and Church of Abu Serga.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from the hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Lunch meal at a local restaurant (Koshary)
• Entrance Fees.
copyrights © 2022 Tahrir Plaza Suites. All rights reserved.